The course has been broken down into 4 X 24 hour modules to:
– Enable prospective students to learn at their own pace
– To allow students to digest and absorb the material in their own bodies and daily life which is essential
– Give students the time they really need to understand the complexities of teenage development which takes time and practice
What Makes Our Course Special
Unlike any other course out their Inspirer encompasses a range of disciplines including yoga, Pilates, energetic anatomy, partner work, natural movement and personal development. This is to equip prospective teachers with a real wealth of skills that will enable them to:
– Understand the challenges that young people and those who work with them face
– Understand how these challenges manifest on both a physical, physiological, mental and emotional level
– Understand how to identify physical, physiological, mental and emotional challenges in young people
– Create lesson plans that are relevant, fun and supportive
- Inspirer Foundation: An introduction to working with teens
- Inspirer Energetic Anatomy: The connection to the Meridians
- Inspirer: Partner Work and Natural Movement
- Inspirer: Bespoke classes for physical, physiological, mental and emotional needs
To become a qualified Inspirer Teacher, you must have at least one of the following:
– A 200-hour yoga teacher training certificate with a recognised yoga school
– A certificate in Pilates or personal training
– A degree in Sports Science or Teaching physical education
Each of the teachers below had a very important part to play in creating the Inspirer programme, meaning that you will be taught the best, by the best!
Elena Voyce is the founder of Inspirer and has been teaching people to change their lives and take up a career in Yoga teaching since 2000.
Elena will teach you the energetic anatomy portion, which has been created from her life’s works. No one could teach this part of this course like she can!
Lisa has an unbelievable amount of knowledge on the human anatomy and has provided a lot of the information on the anatomy portion of the course.
Lisa has also trained on the Teach Yoga course and is an incredible Yoga and fitness teacher as well as an amazing sports masseur. She also happens to be one of the UK’s strongest women!
Jesse is an inspiring Acro Yoga teacher and thai massage therapist and has been teaching on the Teach Yoga teacher training course for years now. He will teach you the Partner Work module on the Inspirer Teens course, through which you will learn how to work as a team in order to stretch and strengthen, whilst having immense amounts of fun.
Cat is a wonderful Yoga teacher, trained by Elena but first and foremost she is an incredibly talented psychologist who advised Elena on the creation of Inspirer. Helping her to devise a programme that is rich in physical and mental knowledge and well-being.
Ryan is a great teacher with 10 years of experience in teaching Yoga, Martial Arts, Budokon and functional fitness. He is an expert in primal movement and along with Elena’s input he has designed the part of the course we call Animal Movement. Ryan will teach you how to move freely and gain amazing amounts of strength and agility, whilst having so much fun!
Want to find out more? Get in Touch
“Inspirer has managed to provide my son with more insight into the way his body works and the necessity for stretching and using his muscles in different ways. ”
“Inspirer helped my daughter to not only regain her posture but also to become far fitter than she ever had been before and this helped her concentration as well as her ability to prevent herself getting too stressed from all her work and pressures of exams. ”
“The session delivered to our students was both engaging and inspiring. Students who are usually disengaged in physical activity were involved, willing and hanging on to the teachers every word as they were eager to learn. They felt as though they were in a safe environment where they could separate the stresses that they encounter in their everyday life and connect their mind and body. Students left the session feeling relaxed and inspired and are very much looking forward to future sessions in school.
“The teacher was able to build a rapport very easily with a class of despondent, confidence lacking and unwilling students. She opened up communication at ease and the students warmed to her instantaneously creating a conducive environment. She got ALL our students engaged, trying and working as a team. Students overcame self-consciousness and were encouraged and some were doing poses they never thought they could do. As a direct consequence of the session, students feedback was very positive. Some said they really enjoyed it, overcame negativity and one said that she was so anxious that day but the session helped her not only deal with it but ease her anxiety right down.
From my observations of before and after I would say it was a phenomenal success.