How Inspirer Covers The Curriculum
Key Stage 3
- Inspirer classes promote strength and confidence. This enhances their technique in all other sports.
- Students learn to move freely, building strength and stamina.
- Every lesson involves partner work and therefore, teamwork.
- Throughout the programme students will assess and analyse their progress.
- Classes appeal to many different abilities and preferences in sports.
- The students gain a much deeper understanding of how to use the body and how to be healthy throughout life.
Key Stage 4
Many of the same things apply in Key stage 4 as did in Key stage 3.
- Every class is a challenge; they will be learning to move the body in ways they have never done before.
- The students analyse and evaluate their performance throughout and at the end.
- Inspirer is all about promoting a healthy lifestyle and is in itself a range of activities.
- Students are given the tools they need to continue their practice outside of class for a lifetime.